Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hard Candy





- A riveting thriller starring Ellen Page, Patrick Wilson and Sandra Oh, about a teenager who suspects the man she meets online is a pedophile.

About a year ago, while flipping channels, I had caught the last 15 minutes of this movie.  Something I never do to myself!  I Just could not tear myself away from it.  And had been looking for the movie to repeat ever since!

Well, I finally caught it on TV again last night - and let me just say - WOW!!  I won't give too much away, except to say that it was brilliantly done.  And the long - drawn out torturing of the believed pedophile by the young girl played by Ellen Page, leaves you in a very morbid place of wanting to turn away - but wanting to see more!

I do recommend this thriller - but strongly suggest that you wait until the kiddies are asleep before turning it on - because you will not want to turn away for a second once it has begun!

Oh - and guys may want a pillow to hide behind!!


This one is interesting for me to rate since I don't have half boxes in my system - Simply giving it a 3 doesn't do it justice ... so with that said .... I am giving this movie 4 boxes of Popcorn!!