Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Clio







Dear Clio,

Today is your birthday.  You are 5 years old!!! My, what a big girl you are growing into!  This is going to be such a special year for you.  You are half of a decade old!!  I know your mommy and daddy will make your birthday extra special like they always do.  I imagine you will be surrounded by all of your friends, and your big brother too!  Dancing and singing and doing crafts and eating cake!  And everyone will sing Happy Birthday to you ~~

I remember all of the fun we had when I saw you.  How we played and colored.  I still have the beautiful picture you made for me!!  I want you to know that even though I can't be with you  - I am thinking of you today - and always.  And I love you forever and ever and ever!!

Happy Birthday My Sweet

Love and Kisses and Lots of Cuddles,

Aunt Laura

xoxo