Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside





Winter is just around the corner... December is nearly upon us, and baby it's cold outside!

Regular readers know that I have had my Christmas Tree up for a couple of weeks now.  I absolutely love everything about the Christmas season and now that the weather is beginning to have a chill in the air - well ... it is just fueling my excitement for the season!  Though I will admit that I am not a fan of the extreme cold.  Extreme weather - one way or the other is not my friend.

With that said, I have decided it is once again time for Enchanted Essence to dawn a new look, appropriate for the season.  Like the weather, the new background puts me in mind of snuggling under a warm blanket, large steaming cups of hot chocolate, roaring fires, hearing the cold winds blowing against the windows, and flurries of snow settling upon the bare tree branches.

So, until we meet again;  keep warm, keep safe, and stock up on hot chocolate!